We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
5501 75th St W Tacoma, WA 98499
LOCAL TO LAKEWOOD, WA GLASS COMPANY SEEKS ENERGETIC CSR
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide products & services information and to greet and direct customers to the proper contact within our company. You would be the front line contact for customers via the phone or showroom.
Our target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction every single time.
Works with minimum supervision, able to provide pricing for certain products and services and apply independent judgment to resolve customer problems. Assure that customers receive efficient and courteous service at all times.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Initiate sales with customers
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft office products – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Professional looking attire
The majority of the work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
The work is generally sedentary, requiring routine sitting, walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to twenty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf
This is a CONTRACT to HIRE position. Our staffing partner will meet with you and go over these basic qualifications for the position so that by the time you meet us, it will be like a second interview.
PAY is depending on qualification.
SCHEDULE is FULL-TIME, Monday - Friday, DAY shift.
We can' t wait to meet you!