21433 Sw Oregon Street Bldg 5 Sherwood, OR 97140 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $20-25/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Who We Are:
A Local manufacturing company that engineers, fabricates, and constructs equipment for the farming and logging industry for the last 45 years is looking to hire! This company is proud to buy and make all of its products in the United States. They are a complete process taking in material and performing everything from CNC machining, welding, and assembly.
What You'll Do:
As an industrial painter you will be using sprayers and other paint application devices in a paint booth. This job will require attention to detail and the ability to perform important and meticulous work.
What's in it for You:
- Blue collar wage reviews every 3 months!
- Tuition reimbursement based on grades!
- Sit down with HR end of 60 days to discuss and go over all internal benefits.
- Sign on after 60 days
- Vacation accrues during contract period and can be accessed after sign on!
- Cross training into other departments
- Upward momentum
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 hour day for good work life balance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Medical and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership
- Mobile phone discount
What You Need to Have:
Experience with industrial painting methods
Willingness to Learn
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
Before joining Opti I was in the United States Army. I enjoy the outdoors and backpacking and hiking with my dog Lucy, I also enjoy working on my own cars. The things I love about Opti is meeting new people everyday and helping them find jobs that they truly enjoy.