We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Hydraulic Systems Production Supervisor
12990 S.E. Hwy 212 Clackamas, OR 97015
Our client is looking for an experienced Supervisor with 3+ years experience in Hydraulic Systems and 5+ years experience in Production & Fabrication to join their team in the Portland area!
This experience is hands on. You would be managing and training both new and existing employees and working along side them to fabricate custom projects.
- Establish processes and procedures for production team
- Oversee and assist with the layout, welding, and assembly of hydraulic power units using established company procedures
- Set up and run performance tests on pumps and motors
- Ensure Lean and 5S practices are being maintained
- Lead production team to execute effective work flow
- Work with engineering team to interpret and build hydraulic system designs (read schematics and blue prints)
You would be a great fit if you are someone with experience in Hydraulic systems with a solid leadership background, and if you have a positive attitude and experience with training new hires, and are dedicated to supporting your company and following all policies and procedures.
- ability to read and understand hydraulic schematics and blueprints
- strong mechanical knowledge
- basic computer skills
- 5 years of production and fabrication experience with hydraulic system design focus
- 3 years of supervisory experience in the manufacturing industry
- fluid power education or knowledge
- 5S training and implementation experience
- Lean Six Sigma training or certification
The company is offering a base salary depending on experience from 66-80K annually.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply here!