We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Human Resource Generalist Aviation - Kent
Po Box 1187 Kent, WA 98035-1187
Thriving aviation company in Kent is looking for an HR Generalist with strong ADP tools for immediate consideration. This group hosts both union and non-union employees so if you have experience in, or excited to learn new processes, please contact me today. This is a FULL TIME/DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting comply.
• Manage full-cycle recruitment and new-hire orientation, including but not limited to assistance in creating job postings in ADP, review applications, assisting with contacting applicants to schedule interviews and interviewing applicants to review work history, education, training, job skills, and to provide information about the organization and position.
• Conduct pre-employment reference and background checks, setting up new hire folders on the HR drive, and keeping the recruiting manual updated.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Manage and maintain personnel records per regulatory requirements, including but not limited to personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Maintain accurate position descriptions for all job openings.
• Work with HR Manager to reserve company event venues, catering, gifts for raffles
• Participates in the development and implementation of company succession planning program.
• Professional Human Resource Certificate
• Bachelor' s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3 to 5 years plus of relevant professional experience as a Human Resource generalist.
• Must have operating knowledge of all current ADP modules including Payroll, HR Benefits; Recruiting, Training and Performance management
• Must be technologically adept and able to work with Microsoft Office Suite for both Windows/Mac Operating Systems: Word, Excel, Visio and a specialization in PowerPoint.
• Flexibility with work schedule; comfort with working in different time zones.
• Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic and fast paced business environment.
• Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships. Excellent interpersonal skills. Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong analytical and project management skills with a high attention to detail. Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities, self-starter, creative thinker, organized, and able to produce high quality work. Inquisitive and curious problem solver.
• Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and confidentiality.
• A professional demeanor; strong team player and a good sense of humor.
Salary: $64, 450 to $66, 550 DOE health benefits, 401K, vacation, PTO offered