We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Heavy Equipment Branch Manager
754 SE Union St Camas, WA 98607
Looking for a natural born leader for a Heavy Equipment Rental Facility!
My client has mostly thrived on an Operations mindset, but is now looking for someone with a Sales mentality to steer this location' s ship!
Do you have 5-10 years of experience in Construction and or Heavy Equipment?
Do you have a background in Management?
Thick-skin is required and an ability to be adaptable to multiple personalities, but be a natural leader that can coach and deliver results! The store that you would be in charge of is the most impacted in it' s region. This company was recently acquired by a larger company and needs a great dynamic leader to direct a team of big personalities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY WORK:
- Manage dept. budgets and track progress
- Interview for staff, hire, train and develop
- Ensure store meets facility plan objectives
- Employee scheduling to meet demand
- Monitor key business measures
- Ensure dispatch & delivery processes meet customer demand
- Maximize merchandise Sales
- Ensure service levels meet demand
- Ensure inventory levels are efficient & cost effective
- Manage/Oversight of key processes for yard, shop, counter, deliveries, customer flow
- Project management involving cross-functional issues, documenting plans, enlisting staff, assigning tasks, tracking milestones & status
- Ensure effective communication throughout the store and to top management to include reporting systems
- Develop and execute a store strategy to meet all corporate goals
- Inside sales and promotions
- Continually improve work processes, systems and data accuracy
- Management skills for people, systems and customers
- 4 yr. degree in business
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Computer skills for Company required systems
- Initiative and Follow-Through
- Effective organizational skills
- Strategic thinking
- Budget management experience
- Strong writing skills (procedures, correspondence)
- Willingness to be hands on in daily operations
- 5-10 years experience in rental equipment
Compensation is DOE!
To be considered for this amazing Direct Hire opportunity, please contact MIRANDA at 360-816-2101 and send your resume to [email protected] now!