We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Health and Safety Manager
3200 Ne Highway 99W Mcminnville, Oregon 97128-9399
Our Client, who has been awarded one of the World’ s Most Ethical Companies for 2015, 2016 and 2017, is looking for a Health and Safety Manager!
If these qualifications describe you, we need to chat!
- Bachelor’ s Degree, preferably in Health and Safety
- 8-10 plus years of related experience, including Industrial Hygiene experience
- Knowledge, skills and ability to execute local, state and federal Health and Safety laws
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a culturally diverse environment
- Must be personally responsible and accountable for achieving performance goals as well as those of a team and have a proven track record of building credible relationships
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
- Regional travel may be required
This fast-paced environment features challenging and rewarding work, strong teamwork and a commitment to providing quality products and excellent customer service. With our client, it’ s not uncommon to see experienced employees, working side-by-side with recent hires who constantly bring new ideas and energy into the Company. This company offers one of the most dynamic work environments in the steel manufacturing industry.
The right candidate for this position with lead and coordinate the overall safety and health management systems at assigned facilities, by implementing processes and training necessary to meet all legal/governmental requirements.
Compensation begins at 80k – depending upon experience
For more information, please contact Kristy at 503 594 2018 or email [email protected]