We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1611 SW Roxbury Street Seattle, WA 98106
Do you like working for a family owned company?
Do you want to work for a small group with growth potential?
Are you a professional in HVAC systems?
If you answered yes to the above, then I would love to meet you!
A small family owned company in Southwest Seattle is looking for an HVAC tech. The work is comprised of 50/50 commercial and residential work. Small to medium jobs that range from 6 projects a week plus service.
* Diagnose and repair electrical components of systems.
*Install repair, and maintain heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial and residential customers.
* Be able to handle diverse service issues, document all installed equipment, possibly with pictures, when needed.
* Maintain proper stock of tools, parts, etc, in vehicle at all times.
* Travel to sites for servicing, maintain schedule, communicate any delays to customers.
* Flexible to work independently in a timely manner and with a team to ensure complete satisfaction.
* Must be able to meet physical demands of lifting equipment and installation when needed.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to utilize a mobile device throughout the day and basic computer skills.
* Must comply will all company safety rules and procedures.
Training card required
06A or 06B preferred
Compensation: Depending on experience.