We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
P.O. Box 310 2601 Inter Ave. Puyallup, WA 98372
Family oriented manufacturing company invites a qualified HR Specialist to join their team!
Our family continues the tradition by following the founders’ core values by utilizing leading edge technology for manufacturing and support equipment.We are continually reducing our costs of products using technology and innovation to compete on a global economic level.
* Mediate between management and employees by handling questions, concerns, suggestions and comments.
* Manage and maintain company provided BASE HRA program including reimbursements programs.
* Manage medical/dental/vision/life insurance enrollment and termination.
* Assist and complete W-2 and ACA electronic filing of all employees.
* Manage and maintain all yearly census filling 5500, OSHA, Medical census, EEOC.
* Manage recruiting procedures - advertising, recruiting, screening, and interviewing candidates.
* Manage hiring procedures reference checks, background checks, Schedule, and conduct interviews.
* Complete new hire paperwork and data entry into systems.
* Assist company with compliance in all state and federal laws in regions, updating forms, policies and procedures as needed in coordination with business needs.
* Assist employees with leaves of absence including FMLA, disability leaves, workers comp and others as needed.
* Assist with any training, safety, health and wellness and employee communications.
* HR liaison for company safety committee and wellness committee.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Experience working with highly confidential and sensitive documents - High levels of integrity and discretion.
* Superior organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, excellent customer service, sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
* High school diploma a must, some college preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to quickly learn organization structure and the objectives of the team.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
* Manufacturing or machining industry experience.
Competitive benefit package to include medical, dental, profit sharing,.401K, ETC. Competitive schedule that allows you to work a 4/10 schedule with FRIDAYS OFF.
Pay is DOE salary, 75-85K.
Schedule your interview today with Liz at Opti Staffing Group