We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
HR Coordinator - Construction industry - Seattle
7433 5th Avenue S Seattle, WA 98108
Seattle based building company is expanding! We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our busy and fun human resources team! This role has an important and visible impact working with recruiting facilitating processes and administrative and special projects. Some of the basic job
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes as well as performance review and termination processes.
- Onboarding for all hourly new hires, collect new hire documents and work with candidates on any missing paperwork or pending documents.
- Assist with annual open enrollment and enter monthly employee benefit enrollment.
- Manage online record keeping and HRIS system, archiving, and file destruction for HR records.
- Processing of verification of employment requests and wage garnishments.
- Assisting with providing compliance in all areas of HR.
What We’ re Looking For
- Two plus years human resources experience.
- Outstanding customer service and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices.
- Excellent oral and written communications able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Professional demeanor that is relatable to all backgrounds with perceptive and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player to help identify and solve problems.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically, identify opportunities and take initiative.
- Microsoft Suite is essential and HRIS system PeopleStrategy experience preferred
- Human Resources degree
- Salary $18-$22 DOE
- medical benefits include dental and vision
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401K with employer match