We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4450 Cordova St Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99503
AK based care provider is seeking a motivated individual to assist providing complete administrative help on a growing, long term basis. Other duties will include filing/coding invoices and time cards, sorting inbound and outbound mail/invoices, and being the first point of contact for clients and vendors. Person must be able to multitask and report to multiple individuals. Career minded & goal-oriented individuals will enjoy working in a professional work environment with many opportunities for growth and training.
Pay: 14-17/hr DOE
• Proficient computer skills including data entry and knowledge of Windows
• Must possess basic MS Excel, Outlook and Word skills
• Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
• Friendly and professional communication style
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• High energy level, enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
• Willingness to work hard and have flexibility for overtime
• 4 yrs office experience
• High School diploma/GED required, Associates or higher degree preferred
For additional information call Zack at 907-222-7007 or email a resume to [email protected]