We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
HR / Benefits Specialist
8001 Petersburg St Anchorage, Alaska 99507-3130
One of Anchorage’ s leading industrial, marine, and on-highway engine sales/service company is looking for a Marine Tech to join their growing team.
Join a team with more than 50 years of success and pride themselves on working closely with their clients to provide complete solutions.
- Perform routine service inspections, tests, and engine services
- Repair a variety of boats and trailers
- Move boats and trailers in all lengths
- Work with the Service Manager and others to perform all tasks outlined above as well as all additional tasks needed to successfully run the business
- Provide customers with a positive service experience
- Provide personal hand tools
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Maintain knowledge of marine diagnosis technology
- Attend manufacturer training for continual education
- Be able to work independently or with a team
- Be able to work in both in-door and outdoor environments
- Detail oriented, willingness to learn and succeed; self-motivated
- Team player
- Honest and dependable
- A valid driver' s license and own transportation is required.
License or certification:
- Valid driver’ s license (Required)
Full Time Position
*Heavy Travel Within Alaska During Summer Months
Salary Range is $50, 000 - $60, 000 Per Year + Competitive Benefits Package
Call Sequoyah at (907) 222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] to schedule your interview TODAY!