We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
13317 Ash Way Everett, WA 98204
Grind, sand, and/or polish a variety of metal products using grinding tools or hand-held power tools.
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- File grooved, contoured, and irregular surfaces of metal objects
- Load and adjust work pieces onto equipment or work tables
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the grinding trade
- Use hands, arms and equipment in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating work pieces.
- Inspect equipment, work pieces, and materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Conform to shop workflow for maximum efficiency
- Seek to improve/suggest fabrication techniques/tools to improve quality, efficiency, and safety
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits
- Precision and attention to detail
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- The ability to do repetitive movements and work with fingers, hands and wrists
- Work standing on your feet
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Consistently delivers on commitments
- Teachable; able to follow instructions
- Mindset of continual improvement – always seeking to learn and improve
- Hardworking, trustworthy, humble