We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Green Builder Residential Construction Site Supervisor (Seattle)
721 NW 9th Ave #200 Portland, OR 97209
We have an immediate opening with a leader in green residential construction and would like to hear from experienced candidates interested in sustainable building.
The Site Supervisor is the onsite representative for the Project Manager and coordinator and verifier for all activities as they occur on the project site.
• Utilizing iAuditor and performing Quality Control Inspections at all critical junctures of the project to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner, meeting the Company’ s high-quality standards
o Complete daily rounds checklists
o Communicate scheduling conflicts with the project manager
o Conduct site and safety orientations with all Subcontractor representatives the first time they arrive on site
o Conduct Preconstruction Reviews with every Subcontractor prior to commencement of their Scope of Work
o Conduct QCIC’ s and Final Inspections at every phase of each Subcontractor’ s Scope of Work
• Supervise the daily activities of all Subcontractors and confirming the work is performed in a manner that is compliant with the Master Services Agreement and Project Subcontract Agreement
o Ensuring the Subcontractor preserves and maintains the job site in a manner that reflects positively on and does not create safety hazards for other Subcontractors or members of the community
• Notify the Project Manager of any potential deviations to the schedule, Change Orders, safety violations, and issues pertaining to the quality of work
• Posting digital daily updates with photos that summarize the activities of the day for each project
• Providing onsite direction for Company Site Supervisor Trainee’ s, Field Associates and contracted labor
oEnsure subcontractor compliance with all health and safety requirements
• Injury Reporting and Safety Compliance for Subcontractors
o Communicate immediately with Safety Manager (Will) regarding any issued compliance citations
Qualifications and Requirements
• 2 or more years’ residential construction experience required
• High-school diploma or equivalent required
• Relevant college degree preferred
• Understanding of health and safety practices in residential construction required
• OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading plan sets
• Understanding of the jurisdictional inspection process and ability to successfully pass inspections
• Ability to read and understand the project schedule
• Demonstrated proficiency in using computers and mobile devices to perform work in the field
• Aptitude for learning new construction technologies and practices
• High-degree of professionalism required with exceptional communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites during the day.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
Salary $25 - $29 per hour dependent on experience
Company paid medical
Company paid dental
Company paid vision and life insurance
401 (k) plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave