We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Graveyard Maintenance Mechanic
10448 Hwy 212 Clackamas, Oregon 97015
Local Industrial manufacturer seeks experienced maintenance mechanic to join their GRAVEYARD SHIFT .
Repairs and Preventative Maintenance on:
- Pneumatic Tools
- CNC Equipment (Mills and Lathes)
- Industrial Furnaces
- Casting Equipment
- General Building maintenance
This job can be under the gun. When a machine goes down, or there is scheduled downtime, we need people who are willing and able to go the extra mile! This job can include overtime and weekend work on an as needed basis.
This job requires the ability to work with a team of maintenance professionals. Working with peers on larger projects, working with different shifts to crossover status on a projects, and work with production to understand what is needed in repairs.
Must have -
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical repairs and trouble shooting
- Strong knowledge of Electrical troubleshooting and repairs - LME certification is not required but a huge plus and pay will go up accordingly
- Mechanic level set of tools - Specialty tools provided, employee must provide their own hand tools
- Dependable work history - References must be provided,
- Prior experience repairing equipment listed above
- Ability to work graveyard shift hours long term - 11: 00pm - 7: 30am - Monday (Night) - Saturday (Morning)
To be considered for this position -
- Reply with you resume or by calling Dylan or Sam at Opti Staffing Group directly.
Phone - 503-595-8987
Job Type: Full-time
Job Length: Long Term
Salary: $22.00 to $32.00 /hour - Electrical troubleshooting experience and certifications a plus