Graveyard - Mechanical Operator
13626 S. Freeman Mulino, OR 97042 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Pay: $19.07 h/r to start.
Imagine working for a company that cares and has your well being in mind. Now imagine that company that has won the award for being one of the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon multiple times. Oh, and they have an indoor gym, state of the art lunch room and tons of room for growth! Wait, you don’t have to imagine, it is real, this company does exist!
What does this awesome company do? Well, they provide custom and quick turn manufacturing solutions to their customer in the technology industry. That is where you come in.
This position is responsible for maintaining and preparing copper laminate for the production of PCBs and operating CNC drillers and routers.
Essential Responsibilities and duties will include:
1. Shears and preps materials for job by due date or as they arrive.
2. Runs CNC machine to drill, mill, or rout circuit boards.
3. Understands and communicates in English safety instructions, company polices and operational instructions.
• Orders materials to make them available for jobs.
• Brings materials around as they arrive and puts them in proper areas.
• Releases material as it is brought around and put away.
• Maintains a clean environment and performs basic maintenance on equipment; keeps the warehouse and the area around the shear clean.
• Removes garbage and copper at the end of shift.
• Inspects drills for chips and geometrical errors and diameter size.
• Completes panels.
• Reads and interprets print and drill charts.
• Assembles and prepares panels.
• Inputs basic information into computer.
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
• Respectfully takes direction from Supervisor.
• Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
My customer offers great pay, full benefits, Vacation, PTO and retirement options. If you enjoy the tech world and you want to work for a company that values its employees please respond to this message or for an immediate interview call 971-246-8432 and ask for Ricky or call 971-246-8429 and ask for Angel!
We look forward to helping you land your dream job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!