We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1 Review On 3001 E Valley Rd Renton, WA 98057
Our client in Seattle is looking for:
- Experienced with RF scanner/wireless warehousing
- Comfortable in fast-paced dynamic environment, able to multi-task
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to multiple and changing priorities
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient – Word, Excel, Outlook will be used regularly
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Experienced Forklift Operator - Safely operate both stand-up and sit-down forklifts
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70 lbs. This is a very physically demanding job
- Maintain accurate inventory and ensure every transaction is accurately and thoroughly processed by effectively utilizing wireless warehouse system (RF scanner) for every function.
- Effectively manage the customer experience by ensuring customer Will-Calls remain top priority in warehouse and orders are filled quickly and accurately, without sacrificing employee and customer safety.
- Ensure the interior/exterior of facility is neat, clean, safe, organized. Five-S all day every day.
- Support sales efforts within the company' s market by providing operational support to other branches and departments.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2 years in similar position preferred
- Wholesale distribution experience preferred
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our client has a complete benefits package including health, dental and 401K. Is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug screening as well as a background check. Testing positive for marijuana on the drug screen will disqualify any candidate.