We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
General Office Manager - Construction - Kent
6617 S 193Rd Pl #P-107 Kent, WA 98032
Do you have business savvy in the construction industry and a great attitude? Tired of commuting?
Successful and growing Kent remodeling specialist company is engaged in a confidential search for someone with construction industry commercial and residential knowledge.
This position has a wide range of responsibilities:
Coordinate schedules for crew, assign jobs, work with important clients and problem jobs, make sure sales teams are productive. Knowledge of prevailing wage and subcontractor agreements, Bluebeam etc. Book keeping and business financial management would be helpful.
• Five plus years' experience as General Manager, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant or coordinator or in other similar job capacity; experience in the construction industry
• Proven experience with general accounting and bookkeeping processes
• Knowledge of subcontractor payroll practices including federal and government.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to interface with all levels of management, customers, officials, and subcontractor personnel
• Ability to prioritize work load and to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills