We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
General Ledger Accountant / Manager
5015 Business Park Blvd. 4th floor Anchorage, AK 99501
Opening: General Ledger Accountant / Manager
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
A rapidly growing local Native Corporation with multiple subsidiaries that has positioned themselves in the top of oilfield service providers. There has been a boost in production, and they need to accommodate the demand. There are currently seven openings in their accounting department, and they expect to see more growth through the year.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
In this role, you' ll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
Up to $80, 000 PY DOE
Highly Competitive benefits package
Stable yet flexible schedule
Fun, fast paced work environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong technical accounting background.
- 2+ years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!