We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
811 NW 19th Ave. Portland, Oregon 97209
Our client is a top advertising company located in NW downtown Portland and they are looking for an experience Full Charge Bookkeeper to add to their thriving team. This person will be in charge of all accounting functions and must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone experienced with working with a mid-sized company and handling a quick turnaround.
- Achieves the timely recording of all transactions and the preparation of all financial reports.
- Prepares client billing, both media and production.
- Prepares monthly closing. Controls the flow of data into general ledger.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Maintains all corporate accounting records in accordance with established disposal schedules.
- Maintains adequate controls of receipts and disbursements.
- Ensures that the agency' s cash flow is adequate to meet its commitments.
- Prepares payroll and payroll reporting
- Prepares quarterly taxes
- Prepares special reports and performs duties as directed by the President.
- Supervises external audits requested by agency clients.
- Administers all benefit and insurance-related areas, including: Company-funded benefit program; Vacations; and Insurance.
- 8-10 years of experience as a bookkeeper or similar
- Experience with month end, financial statements, taxes, and billing
- Must be extremely deadline driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done on time
- Must have a lot of energy and be able to get along with different personalities
This is a full time position, salary is dependent upon experience but will likely fall around $55, 000 with full benefits. Please respond immediately with an updated resume and a cover letter detailing why you think your experience makes you a good fit.