We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Full Charge Bookeeper
1300 SW 6th Ave Ste 310 Portland, OR 97201
Are you an accounting professional that is sick and tired of being taken advantage of and having someone tell you the position is full time 40 hours a week only to lead to long hours and no work life balance? Well you should be! That is why this could be a great opportunity for you! You will be a key member of the team and your work will be valued. On top of that you will be able to have a life outside of work. The setting is structured and you will get your breaks, get your lunch and be off on time. All of this will be done in a friendly and calm setting.
My customer values the work you do and is looking for a key contributor who can make an impact. You will be responsible for all accounting functions for this company, so you will be the go to person. Below is a list of some of the qualifications we are looking for.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Work experience in manufacturing or construction.
- Knowledge of MS-Access databases.
- Knowledge of Pensoft payroll software.
- Experience with setting up QuickBooks.
- Past experience preparing and filing State of WA Excise Tax returns.
- Experience with cost accounting for manufacturing.
- Knowledge of HR functions including new hire on-boarding, benefits enrollment, PTO tracking, 401k administration and COBRA.
This is an opportunity join a well-established and stable organization. It is a career opportunity!
If this is something that interest you or you would like to learn more, please respond ASAP. Pay will be $24-$30 per hour DOE.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.