We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Food Service Technician
6204 N Marine Drive Portland, OR 97203
Food Service Equipment Technician
- Performs service and maintenance on customer equipment and facilities.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction via customer surveys and additional methods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service, maintain, and repair equipment in customer facilities.
- Fills out necessary paperwork completely and properly.
- Able to follow directions.
- Can effectively use the time reporting system.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Use common hand and power tools properly and safely.
- Use common electrical test equipment such as a multi-meter to troubleshoot equipment.
- Knowledge of safe working practices as prescribed in the employee health and safety manual.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, think logically, with attention to detail.
- Prepare clear and concise notes on an electronic device.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Speak, read, and write English fluently. Be able to communicate with customers and answer questions.
Knowledge/use of smart devices for all work order entries, able to use internet and email.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Valid Driver’ s license, driving record clearance, and drug test clearance. Electrical Specialty 07D a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.