Food Equipment Repair Technician
7120 Old Seward Hwy #102, Anchorage, AK Anchorage, AK 99503 US
Opening: Food Equipment Repair Technician
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
Established 30+ years ago to help Alaskans with their commercial food equipment needs. From the larger retailers to small restaurants & food carts, this company has been supplying and servicing all makes & models of equipment throughout Alaska.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on a variety of commercial electrical and gas appliances used in food preparation
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Provide excellent service to guests and Team Members.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
$18-$22 per hour
Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
Full time, Contract to Hire position with weekly paychecks
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Experienced electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or HVAC knowledge (via school, work or other).
- Know your way around basic tools (having your own tools is a plus). Must have own Multi-meter and know how to use it. Must know how to read a basic tape measure.
- Clean & Current driver's license. Access to a car. Pass a drug test and background check.
- Positive attitude. Professional work ethic and appearance. Customer service mindset.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Spanish is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs by yourself and be able to work in a kneeling position for an extended period of time.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home! Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7002 and we’ll set up a time to meet!