Food Equipment Repair Technician
7120 Old Seward Hwy #102, Anchorage, AK Anchorage, AK 99503 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Food Equipment Repair Technician
City: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $20-$22 per hour
WHO THEY ARE:
Established 30+ years ago to help Alaskans with their commercial food equipment needs. From the larger retailers to small restaurants & food carts, this company has been supplying and servicing all makes & models of equipment throughout Alaska.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on a variety of commercial electrical and gas appliances used in food preparation
• Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
• Provide excellent service to guests and Team Members.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
$20 - $22 per hour
Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
Full time, Contract to Hire position with weekly paychecks
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
• Experienced electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or HVAC knowledge (via school, work or other).
• Know your way around basic tools (having your own tools is a plus). Must have own Multi-meter and know how to use it. Must know how to read a basic tape measure.
• Clean & Current driver's license. Access to a car. Pass a drug test and background check.
• Positive attitude. Professional work ethic and appearance. Customer service mindset.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. Spanish is a plus.
• Must be able to lift 75lbs by yourself and be able to work in a kneeling position for an extended period of time.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home! Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7002 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.