Vancouver, WA 98660 US
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
For over 50 years my client has been providing state of the art playground equipment around the globe. With safe and eco-friendly material, my client is thriving in a market where they are not challenged by many manufacturers. This is why they have been able to out last their competitors, by providing both residential and commercial play centers that promote fun and comradery for all.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As this team’s newest Fitter/Fabricator, you are going following customer blueprints fabricating detailed material, processing materials and performing precision welding projects. You’ll put an emphasis on speed and accuracy, while practicing safe work habits. You’ll be utilizing your experience to troubleshoot any issues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- (M-F) 6am to 2:30pm
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located close to the heart of Vancouver, WA
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Previous experience reading blueprints
- Previous experience in Fabrication with mild steels
- Previous aluminum and sheet metal fabrication a must
- Coachable personality and ability to pick things up quickly
- Can consistently lift 50lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Some college or trades school education
- Welding certifications preferred in any position
- Ability to read blueprints is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kyle Kanooth at KKanooth@optistaffing.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at 360 553 7222!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.