We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Fireplace Installation Expert!!
Olympia, Washington 98501
We are looking for a hardworking, creative problem solver with experience in the construction trades! We have a great opportunity for someone to join our team in a role that will provide you with variety, a chance to learn, broaden your skill set and advance in the company! If sitting at a desk is not your thing and you like to stay moving this is a great opportunity for you! Attention to detail, taking pride in a job done right, a positive attitude and willingness to pitch in wherever needed will be the key to success in this position.
Our installers provide excellent service to our customers and help us make their requests a reality.
- A friendly personality with a sense of humor- must enjoy helping others with problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Fantastic attitude - are you the person that can take charge and get things done?
- Persistence - do you know how to keep going even when you hit a stumbling block?
- Organized- can you follow written directions and keep clear notes about the job?
- Motivation - are you the kind of person who is always looking for where else you can pitch in and what else you can do to be helpful?
- Creative thinking – are you always looking for ways to improve?
- Ownership – do you have the ability to take full ownership of your work & love to exceed expectations?
- Curiosity- do you have a hunger to learn?
- Punctual and reliable. No exceptions. Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable!
- Love to move- are you able to stand, walk, and move most of the day including completing tasks that may require you to: carry, push, climb ladders, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, and work with your hands? Are you able to lift 80 lbs.?
- Must posses valid driver’ s license and a good driving record.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous construction, general laborer or equivalent experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 80 lbs.
- Ability to carry, push, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, and work with your hands
- Desire to create efficiencies and improve systems
If this description fits you, please submit your resume along with 3 references to [email protected]