We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
25115 SW Parkway Ave suite B Wilsonville, OR 97070
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· BS/BA in either an Accounting or Finance-related program required. Graduate education preferred, but not required.
· Achievement of, or progress towards the CFA designation is a plus.
· Additional education towards enhancing MS Excel skills is a plus.
· Display a willingness to be agile and participate in all areas of development for the betterment of the company
· Minimum of (3) years of experience in budgeting, analytics, and/or strategic planning.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity through root cause analysis, data analytics and to drive improvements via concise action planning and process improvement.
· Experience in working with budgets and internal financial statements.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; ability to translate MS Excel skills into effective analysis for executive management for construction budgeting, underwriting of new opportunities, and modeling of business scenarios and iterations as needed by executive management
· Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences in writing and verbally.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task
· Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative.