Field Support Engineer II (FSE II)
1211 Se Cardinal Ct. Vancouver, WA 98683 US
Responsible for on-site installation, modification and up-grading of all Company product lines. Verifies tool operation after installation or modification. Coordinates with customer for proper post-installation operation of our equipment. Serves as customer liaison with customer on technical or administrative matters for assigned projects. Provides feedback to service, sales and technical support groups on customer needs and requests. Has strong trouble shooting skills and responds, as needed to customer sites for “On-Call” service work.
• Performs on-site and off-site installations. Parts check, Machine move-in, Hardware set-up/assembly and mechanical leveling.
• Cabling and wiring - cable cut, termination, connection. Must have knowledge of signal flow in the machine.
• With some supervision required, perform operation checks - power on, wafer and cassette teaching (must know the total flow procedure of installation, perform mechanical & electrical adjustment/alignment, mid-level troubleshooting ability)
• With some supervision required, perform Interlock checks - all interlock checking (must have a good comprehension about all hardware/software interlocks.)
• With some supervision required, performs total operation checks - vacuum leak check, gas system leak check, temperature check, gas hook up (must have good comprehension and ability to perform all items.)
• Responsible for completing the Company installation checklists and electronic tool install documentation resolving any out of specification measurements and submitting in a timely manner to Company QA dept.
• A A.S. or B.S (or equivalent) in a directly applicable technical discipline.
• Recommend 2 years directly related semi-conductor industry experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge on Company, (or direct competitor) product lines.
• Recommend 2 or more years Company, (or similar) tool installation experience.