Field Supervisor (Landscape)
12430 Pacific Hwy SW Lakewood, WA 98499 US
City: Lakewood, Wa
WHO THEY ARE:
Your primary duties will be to use your experience and expertise to help the company's landscape operations manager expand and develop as a whole. to ensure that production is as effective as feasible in order to satisfy the work load scope and production standards. This role is mostly concerned with supporting our enhancement work. This involves creating calculations and offering work to clients, successfully managing the use of labor, supplies, and equipment, and leading crews to achieve or beat deadlines and customer expectations. The position also serves as a role model for the division, upholding and following corporate policy. The role is crucial to attaining the department's gross profit goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Assist the landscape operations manager in 'launching' personnel each day.
• Makes modifications to the staff and the schedule as needed.
• Assists in planning, managing, and processing irrigation technician tasks.
• Assists in making sure deadlines are fulfilled without going over allotted time.
• Work evaluations for quality control. To improve or instruct crew procedures, work in coordination with the operations manager.
• Whenever possible, work ahead of customer concerns to report on and assist with resolving them.
• Aids in the early information gathering for the work and suggests improvements.
• Creates enhancement proposal drafts for manager review.
• On occasion, you might manage a work crew for a special project or enhancement.
• Offer suggestions to the operations manager and business development for modifying upcoming work to meet respectable gross profit goals.
• Assist Crew Leads with day-to-day task planning and suitable landscape maintenance techniques.
• Actively participate in and contribute to the company's safety program; support and uphold safe working conditions; host weekly Tool Box Safety Meetings with the crew; and assure safe operations, such as safe equipment operation, loading, and unloading.
• Participate fully in the company's "Back-to-Work" program for injured employees
Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Hourly wage of $31.00 - $33.00 per hour, DOE
• Bonus program participation potential after 1st annual period.
• Position will have daily use of / be assigned a Company vehicle kept at the Lakewood shop
• Six paid holidays per year
• PTO – hourly employees accrue 40 hours of PTO annually.
• Company paid health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of satisfactory
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Always keeping eye on Company goals even when engrossed with day-to-day tasks .
• Skillful ability to train and develop crew members on professionalism and ability to produce
above average results while on a schedule.
• Reliable and punctual; Enthusiastic, self-motivated; ability to move forward sometimes when
lacking specific instructions; apply resourcefulness.
• Dependability follow thru on tasks to completion along with a good organized approach to tasks;
ability to ‘juggle’ work load.
• Seek to add value to job accomplishments.
• Accept ownership of the position.
Just hit the "Apply" button above and you're half-way home! Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call (253) 284-2409 or Amber (253) 284-2407 and we'll set you up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! My name is Deondra, and I am the new Operations Recruiter here at Opti Staffing. For the past few years or so I have been on the search for a job that will allow me to find true joy and contentment in my hard work and I have finally found it! I love working here at Opti and my coworkers who I get to work alongside are all amazing! If you are looking for your next job opportunity in the operations field, please reach out and I would be more than happy to help you find your dream job!