We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Field Service Technician
7440 SW Bonita Rd Portland, OR 97223
My clients was founded in 1984 and is a true brick and mortar company specializing in air compressors and airless painting equipment, located in Portland Oregon.
My client has an immediate opening in our service department as a field service technician for an individual with experience in the industrial equipment industry. This position entails performing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on industrial compressed air systems. The main responsibility is to perform diagnostics on malfunctioning air compressors by determining the causes for issues and perform those repairs based on the diagnosis. This is an opening for an INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN ONLY, service technicians for phones, IT, cable, etc should not apply. Please do not apply If your background does not include the listed items under " Qualifications".
· Provide maintenance and repairs on compressed air systems
· Perform diagnostics and determine causes for malfunctions on defective air compressor systems
· Provide failure analysis and equipment/system recommendations to improve reliability and/or performance.
· Technical assistance on equipment start-ups and installations
· Read and comprehend operational manuals, electrical schematics, and parts breakdowns
· Documents service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job
· Drive company vehicle to and from job sites, pick up/deliver tools and equipment
· Maintaining service vehicle with proper equipment, tools, and parts to promote efficient, factory approved methods for servicing equipment.
· Other assignments may be given at the discretion of the management
· 2+ years of field service work related to industrial equipment (compressed air, HVAC, vacuum etc…)
· Working knowledge of compressed air systems and associated components
· Strong mechanical aptitude for industrial equipment
· Able to read wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Good customer service skills
· Valid driver’ s license and clean record
· The job requires frequent lifting of up to 75 lbs.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience. Please include your salary requirements with your resume.
· Health/Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays