We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Field Service/Engineering Representative
21433 Sw Oregon Street Bldg 5 Sherwood, OR 97140
Our Client is a material handling equipment fabricator, who has been in business for over 40 years.
We have an immediate opening for a Field Service Representative to provide technical assistance on assigned product lines while working with dealers, end users and personnel in the field and/or in the office. This role requires heavy travel, including internationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all warranty related issues for the company.
- Company point of contact for all who have submitted claims.
- Communicate with all relevant company departments to seek root cause and suggest corrective or preventive actions.
- Scheduling warranty repair or field service as necessary.
- Process all warranty claims for all product lines in a timely manner.
- Manage the company warranty database.
- Originate credit memos and seek approvals per department procedure.
- Working with accounting department to ensure transferred inventory is applied to correct general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for customer property.
- Seeks vendor re-imbursement for defective materials and labor.
- Maintaining accurate records for vendor reimbursement, customer credits and claim denials.
- Reports to management for warranty trends.
- Provide technical assistance, safety training, complete conditions reports.
- Identify product problems and pursue solutions.
- Assigned travel for machine inspections, deliveries, maintenance training and warranty matters.
- Other duties as assigned by Field Service Manager.
For consideration please email your resume to [email protected]