We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
We need you, all of you mechanically inclined individuals!
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic candidate that can perform facilities, machine and heavy equipment maintenance. If you are a utility player with a wide range of skills looking for a long-term opportunity with a chance to grow within a great company then this position is for you!
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience (troubleshoot, repair machinery and heavy equipment)
- Excellent mechanical aptitude (electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.)
- Warehouse experience including material handling and forklift certification
- Construction background (drywall, framing, carpentry, hand and power tools)
Daily duties include:
- Facilities maintenance
- Cleaning and repair (changing light bulbs, roof cleaning, gutter repair, sweeping)
- Maintain machinery and equipment (CNC/manual machines)
- Material handling and inventory control
This is a physically demanding job so be prepared to consistently lift 50 pounds and be on your feet for 8-10 hours a day. We need somebody who has GREAT communication skills, excellent attention to detail, the drive to excel and who comes to work every day with a positive attitude.
This position does require a clean UA and background check.
If this is you, then please respond to this with an updated resume and a short write up as to why you would be a good fit for this position. You can also reach out by phone by simply calling Ryan or Eddie at 503-594-2000 to setup an immediate interview!
We look forward to hearing from you!