7036 220th Street SW Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 US
City: Lynnwood, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
With our commitment to excellence and groundbreaking ideas, we have established ourselves as a trustworthy force in our industry. As a reliable ally, we will assist you in devising the most impactful solutions tailored to your specific market, be it corporate, retail, education, healthcare, municipalities, or multi-family living.
Our business revolves around placing customers at the center, while embracing innovation, core values, trust, loyalty, industry-leading practices, and an unwavering dedication to growth. We actively seek genuine partnerships with our customers, suppliers, employees, and the community, working together to continuously elevate our business and enhance our ability to serve you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We have an immediate opening for an eligible candidate to become a part of our team as a fabricator. As a fabricator, you'll play a crucial role in turning our ideas into real-life creations using your expert craftsmanship. The perfect fit for this position would be someone who has a proven knack for seeing a project through all the way, using various industrial manufacturing methods, and taking real pride in the final outcomes they achieve.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret shop drawings.
- Collaborate with other members of the Production team to establish a plan to see the project through.
- Develop deep understanding of materials and production processes used in the manufacturing of signage products.
- Measuring, cutting, and prepping materials for fabrication.
- Fabrication of interior and exterior illuminated and non-illuminated signage.
- Fabricating channel letters, cabinets, monuments, and other products according to shop drawings.
- Welding of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Assembly and wiring low-voltage LED lighting systems in electrical signage products.
- Frequent use of industrial manual and power tools, including but not limited to: sheet metal breaks, shears, rollers, saws, grinders, sanders, drill presses, etc.
- Prep fabricated products for paint.
- Assembly of various types of signage as required.
- Assist on installs as required.
- Perform field surveys.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace at all times.
- Maintain our high standard of quality that is expected on all finished products.
- Remain competent of the status of all ongoing jobs, provide status updates to the Production Manager and other members of the Production team.
- $20-$30 per hour
- Monday-Friday schedule, 7:00AM-3:30PM (some flexibility)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, 100% paid for employee
- Life Insurance policy
- Paid holidays (we even have EXTRA holidays!)
- Paid time off/vacation
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- Must have experience in welding (certification a plus).
- 3+ years’ experience in metal fabrication.
- 3+ years’ experience in welding.
- Sign industry experience is a plus.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Skilled self-starter with the ability to work, both independently and as a team, on multiple tasks while regularly re-prioritizing to maximize efficiency.
- Must be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible with working in multiple departments and regularly changing workload and responsibilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people at all levels within the company.
- Must display a high level of professionalism and positive attitude at all times.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Possess and maintain current Driver’s license and retain auto insurance as law requires with the ability to drive personal and company vehicles.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.