We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Fabrication Shop Material Handler
10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015
Job Title: Fabrication Shop Material Handler/Expediter and Band Saw Operator
Reports To: Fabrication Supervisor
Summary: The Top Tier Fabrication Material Handler & Band Saw Operator/Expeditor is an important member of the team who will be responsible for operating the band saw, accurately perform drilling, tapping and countersinking, assist on press brake and CNC as needed, pull weld kits as needed.
- Interpret information from drawings with strong attention to details
- Demonstrate competency in understanding engineering drawings and translating this information into practical actions in cutting materials on various band saw’ s cut-off wheels, and drilling holes on various presses and hand operation.
- Accurate Must be able to perform drilling, tapping and countersinking manufacturing processes
- Assist on press brake operations as needed
- Assist on CNC laser operations as needed
- Kit weldments for weld shop based on bill of materials, drawings and production planning requirements
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area including organizing tools and general shop supplies
- Maintain an organized parts storage area
- Meet production and quality requirements
- Complete daily shop documentation as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to read precision measuring equipment and pass a written test to confirm competency
- Basic math skills are required
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Must be motivated and driven
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally without assistance
- Ability to alternate standing and/or sitting positions for extended periods
- Bend, stoop, lean, twist, squat occasionally
- Unrestricted and full range of upper and lower body movements and manual dexterity to move, lift, and grasp products
- Visual acuity to assure quality and accuracy
- Communicate by speech and hearing continuously. Communicate in person without difficulty
- Metal manufacturing environment
- Work area may be subject to undesirable temperatures in winter and summer
- May be required to handle hazardous substances such as, but not limited to solvents