Fabrication - Packaging
15865 S.W. 72Nd Ave., Bldg. C Portland, OR 97224 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Portland, Oregon
Compensation: $17-19/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6am to 4:30pm
Who We Are:
Our client is a world leader in precision plastic components, fabrication, and services for Innovative Manufacturing Solutions for Industry. Their products are an integral part of operations in many leading semiconductor fabrication facilities around the world.
What You’ll Do:
The Fabrication-Packaging worker prepares and fabricates various plastic constructions, components and structures. Workers work from patterns and blueprints, using a variety of tools and machines to make plastic parts or assemble components.
Duties and Responsibilities
The individual in this position is expected to engage in the following work-related activities.
· It is required that this position actively supports company and all employees and customers in a positive manner.
· Report to work on-time during scheduled shift hours.
· Read job folders and assemble products or the different parts of products.
· Inspect partially-assembled parts before performing the final assembly.
· Inspect and measure parts after assembly as required to insure made to print.
· Correctly complete all relevant paperwork.
· Keep the work station organized and orderly.
· Ensure that production parts, tools, test equipment and documentation are properly store and maintained.
· Follow the targets and deadlines set for production.
· Adhere to all safety procedures, environmental guidelines and company rules and regulations.
· Use measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gage.
· Must be able to do deburring, routing, gluing, bending, custom bending, packaging parts, and moving products onto pallets.
· Effectively use tools such as table saw, routers, band saw, chop saw, power hand tools.
· Properly bag, label, and package products for safe shipping.
· Must be able to follow Cleanroom procedures for cleaning and packaging products.
· Must be able to do part cleaning/bagging/packaging, hardware installment, stamping, vapor polish, flame polish, and ultra sonic cleaning.
· Help keep Cleanroom clean and properly stocked with supplies.
· Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
· Regular attendance is essential due to the need to work as part of a team; necessary face-to-face interaction with employees; and working with job folders, products and/or equipment on-site.
What’ s in it for You:
Chance to be on a winning team!
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Fantastic wage – plus great benefits
What You Need to Have:
-Strong math skills
-Good with a variety of measuring and hand tools
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Rick at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!