We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
FT Receptionist / Front Desk Clerk
Po Box 5288 665 Murlark Avenue Nw Salem, OR 97304
Routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
2. Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
3. Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
4. Operates listed office machines as required.
5. Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
6. Runs post office and banking errands in personal vehicle. (Requires a valid Oregon driver’ s license and a clear driving record).
7. Duplicates and distributes materials.
8. Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
9. Assists public with the use of department facilities.
10. Maintains office supply inventory.
1. Excellent attendance & punctuality
2. Communication proficiency
3. Ethical Conduct
6. Time Management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, 8: 00 AM-5 PM (1 hour lunch break)
Required Education and Experience
1. Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping.
2. Valid Oregon Driver’ s License and clear driving record (Travel to post office and bank for company errands).
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Two years of increasingly responsible related experience, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Standard benefits package after 90 days (family medical/dental, 401K-retirement program eligibility, paid holidays and PTO availability)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.