We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Experienced TIG Welder
3740 Nw Aloclek Place Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Our Client is an advanced technology manufacturing company that supports the high tech, medical, consumer products, and aerospace industries. Due to increased weld demand, they have immediate, direct hire opportunities for their Day and Swing shifts.
Our client is looking for experienced TIG welders that have recent experience welding on 16 gauge aluminum. They are currently working on jobs with thinner gauge aluminum as well.
Candidates need to have an understanding of how to set up your machine, choose the appropriate welding rods, perform the welds, and inspect their work.
Day Shift: M-F 8: 00AM to 4: 30PM
Swing Shift: 4: 15PM to 12: 45AM ($0.75 per hour shift differential)
Qualified candidates will have:
- Leadership experience and/or training
- AWS Certifications
- Formal training beyond high school
- Are AWS certified
- Have good written, verbal and computer skills
- Able to routinely handle objects weighing up to 50lbs.
- Can stand and move for an entire shift
- Can read engineering drawings
- Have training in LEAN manufacturing concepts and understand the benefits
- Candidates will be required to pass a welding test administered at client location
Welders are expected to quickly learn our Client’ s quality system and become certified to inspect their own work
Our Client offers a generous benefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k).