We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Experienced Project Estimator - Glass & Curtain Wall
4344 S. 104Th Pl #A Seattle, WA 98178
If you have experience estimating glazing/glass curtainwall and storefronts with building envelope, exterior restoration and new construction experience please reach out today! This role works collaboratively with Sales, Project Management, Engineering and Field Staff to provide a detailed estimate of all labor and materials required to complete the scope of work for custom curtain wall and store front projects.
• Complete material takeoffs and submit to suppliers for quotation
• Thoroughly review bid packages and analyzes scope of work to generate competitive bids.
• Complete final bidding documents with material and labor pricing
• Work with Engineering as needed to ensure the proposal meet the required design criteria
• Manage project from estimating / bidding, detailing, product purchasing, delivery / install scheduling and construction administration
• Develop and maintain relationships with local general contractors and maintain product knowledge of current and prospective vendors / manufacturers
• Minimum of 5 years estimating curtain wall and windows systems.
• Successful track record of completed interior and exterior glazing/glass projects
• Expertise with tracking software scheduling and reporting to closely monitor the progress of a project
Work collaboratively with Sales, Project Management, Engineering and Field Staff to provide a detailed estimate of all labor and materials required to complete the scope of work for custom curtain wall and store front projects. Analyze project details to generate competitive bids.
$75k to $120k and excellent benefits package