Experienced Pipe Layer
22821 Ne Redmond-Fall City Rd Redmond, WA 98053 US
Opti Staffing is Hiring!
Experienced Pipe Layer - Greater Seattle Area
• Responsible for preparing, installing and bedding underground pipes
- At least 4 years of Below-Grade Pipe Laying experience
• Ability to read and properly evaluate civil utility plans
• Cut pipes to required lengths
• Layout of pipe runs and structures
• Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers
• Set up lasers, shoot grade, and calculate grades
• Ability to read and interpret survey points as well as intelligently communicate with surveyor
• Experience laying pipe runs as flat as 0.25% from 4” diameter to 72” and from 3’ to 25’ deep
• Know how to install trench boxes
• Competent person & Confined space certification as well as 1st Aid trained.
• Other General Labor and construction related duties as required.
We believe that our success is based on quality employees, top notch equipment, and our hands-on management team. Family owned and operated out of Redmond, WA, we’ve helped countless customers deliver next level results safely, on time, and within budget.
- Company is based in Redmond, WA with job sites all over the Greater Seattle Area from Everett to Tacoma. Dispatch accommodates job sites with different living locations be closer to home.
Benefits and Appreciation
· Competitive salary could start at $40/hr or more DOE!
· Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k
· Paid time off/vacation.
· Ongoing professional development – we’re committed to YOU!
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU! Contact Paul at 206-456-3689!
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Seattle, Worked on several political campaigns so the cold/warm calls feel like a dream of the past, nice to have transferable skills.