We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3740 Nw Aloclek Place Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our Client is a long established Hillsboro manufacturer, who supports its customers by offering advanced technology manufacturing 24 hours per day. Their quality, customer service, and on-time delivery are second to none. To meet current and future business demands, they are looking to fill a number of positions to round out their day shift manufacturing services. At this time, they have an immediate opening for Experienced Machinists to run both conventional and CNC machining equipment. Machinists in their factory machine parts for aerospace, high tech, medical, and other industries.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 7: 00 AM to 3: 30 PM
Swing Shift: Monday – Friday, 3: 15 PM to 11: 45 PM ($0.75 per hour shift differential)
Grave Shift: Monday – Friday, 11: 30 PM to 7: 12 AM (15.3% shift differential)
- Set up and Operate the following types of CNC machines (Note: candidates are not required to possess skills to run all machines to be considered):
- Cells with up to 29 pallets
- Vertical Mills
- 4- axis and 5-axis Horizontal Mills
- Communicate effectively with Engineering, Leadership, and other team members
- Measure performance against time and quality standards
- Quickly learn their Quality System and become certified to accurately inspect your own work
- At least 2 years machining experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills and familiarity with various computer programs
- Ability to routinely handle objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Experience reading blue prints
- Knowledge of how to use common inspection tools like Calipers, Micrometers, Thread Gages, Pin Gages, Profilometers
- Ability to update offsets and establish part origins
- Supply your own tools, or be willing to purchase them
Our Client offers a generous benefit package, including Medical, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k).