We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3740 Nw Aloclek Place Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our Client is a long established Hillsboro manufacturer, which supports its customers by offering advanced technology manufacturing 24 hours per day. Their quality, customer service, and on-time delivery are second to none. To meet current and future business demands, we are looking to fill a number of positions to round out our day shift manufacturing services. At this time, we have an immediate opening for Experienced Machinists to run both conventional and CNC machining equipment. Machinists in our factory machine parts for aerospace, high tech, medical, and other industries.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 8: 00 AM to 4: 30 PM
• Set up and Operate the following types of CNC machines (Note: candidates are not required to possess skills to run all machines to be considered):
• Cells with up to 29 pallets
• Vertical Mills
• 4-axis and 5-axis Horizontal Mills
• Communicate effectively with Engineering, Leadership, and other team members
• Measure performance against time and quality standards
• Quickly learn our Quality System and become certified to accurately inspect your own work
• At least 2 years machining experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills and familiarity with various computer programs
• Ability to routinely handle objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Experience reading blue prints
• Knowledge of how to use common inspection tools like Calipers, Micrometers, Thread Gages, Pin Gages, Profilometers
• Ability to update offsets and establish part origins
• Supply your own tools, or be willing to purchase them
If you possess these qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please contact me ASAP at [email protected]