We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
100 W Fireweed Ln Anchorage, AK 99503
One of Alaska' s largest locally owned and operated full service office products dealer is looking for a dedicated Account Manager to join their experienced team!
Join a company full of driven individuals who pride themselves on personal development and growth. Conveniently located in mid-town Anchorage, walking distance from some of the top lunch spots.
This position is Full Time Monday – Friday
Salary is DOE Base + Commission (Roughly $50, 000 PY) + Competitive Benefits Package!
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong team sales experience
- Excellent ability to meet monthly sales goals
- Superior knowledge of market and customer dynamics
- Outstanding salesmanship and closing abilities
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound basic computer abilities
** Creativity and strong desire to work in the industry required for this position!
Call Sequoyah at (907) 222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule you interview!