We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seattle, WA 98119
Executive Assistant for Seattle Property Management and Real Estate company
- Maintaining customer and job databases
- Data entry, submitting work orders, entering leases
- Filing of closed customer files, paid invoices, etc.
- Processing of outgoing and incoming mail and faxes
- Closing customer files
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Experience doing similar work
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word AND Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Familiar with Seattle neighborhoods
- $20-22 per hour, PLUS BONUSES/INCENTIVES
- Monday-Friday, 9: 00-5: 30