We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seattle, WA 98188
Job Title: Assistant to Managing Director
Job Summary: This position is responsible for assisting the Managing Director for AFS (a McKinley family of company) Please use the AFS abbreviation only.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Project execution through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Develop meaningful solutions to critical business issues
- Collect and analyze feedback and metrics to form solutions
- Write business requirements to achieve strategic solution
- Liaise between cross-functional teams to identify strategic system solutions and issue resolutions compliant with industry and regulations
- Resolve escalations
- Assist with meeting preparation, facilitation, minute meetings and/or note taking
- Assist in expense tracking and budgeting
- Ability to operate as business manager if required
- Other duties as required
Job Requirements Education and Experience: Bachelor' s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-starter with exceptional project management skills and ability to work both independently and in a group to drive projects to completion
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both business and technical contexts
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, problem-solving/issues-resolution skills
- Ability to work well with employees across a diverse range of functional groups
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Professional, can-do attitude, highly organized, team player.
- Market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor' s
- assistant: 1 year