We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seattle, WA 98119
Executive Assistant for Seattle Property Management and Real Estate company
- Answering the telephone and forwarding calls appropriately
- Maintaining customer and job databases
- Filing of closed customer files, paid invoices, etc.
- Processing of outgoing and incoming mail and faxes
- Closing customer files
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Other office related duties
- Light shipping/receiving duties
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Self starter
- Experience doing similar work
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word AND Excel
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills