We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7028 S 204th St Kent, WA 98032
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in an International, fast-paced, and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support the President and the executive team.
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include preparing presentations, Excel data analysis, managing the President, planning and organizing customer and company events, and coordinating domestic and international travel. A successful candidate will be part of a positive team environment and establish good working relationships at all levels.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Strategic Planning, Strategy reviews, Lean management, and tracking of company initiatives
- Preparing executive presentations (PPT)
- Assisting with executive data analysis (Excel)
- Event Coordination
- Employee Communication (meetings, announcements, media)
- Guest Coordination (rooms, refreshments, scheduling, hosting, gifts)
- Coordinating Domestic and International travel
- Communication and Coordination with executives from Germany and other locations.
- Reception (greet visitors, assist with sign in process)
- Vendor management of routine service vendors
Specific Job Skills
- Team player with an attitude of giving and sharing credit
- Strong sense of self-motivation, accountability, and responsibility
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- High personal integrity and ability to work with financial and confidential information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to a changing environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient with MS Suite with intermediate Excel skills
- High school diploma / GED
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Fluency in German
- Experience with Visio
- Manufacturing / aerospace experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, sit; use hands to operate keyboard and other office machines; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, talk or hear. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to minimal noise, carpeted floor (bare in warehouse and restrooms), and normal office light levels.
- Annual performance appraisal