We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Estimator for commercial metal finish projects
19818 74Th Ave Ne Arlington, Washington 98223
This is a direct hire opportunity through Opti Staffing.
We are currently seeking an Estimator for commercial metal finish projects for our rapidly growing corporate branding architectural wall systems company. With proprietary designs for international coffee retailers, a leading aircraft manufacturer, major auto manufacturers, and health care facilities we provide canopy design, wall imaging design and installation for over 25 years. We are a close-knit company and contribute our long success to our strong adherence to family values.
· Review and evaluate data to determine material and labor requirements
· Computes cost factors and prepares estimate used for planning; organizing and scheduling work; preparing bids; and the selection of vendors or subcontractors
· Execute take-offs of construction documents
· Prepare detailed estimates for customers in a timely manner
· Provide consultation, coordination, and assistance to customers and/or coworkers
· Maintain detailed and organized records of bid documents, correspondence and other project specific information.
· Ability to work from architectural drawing, specifications, shop drawings and elevation take-offs
· Analyzes completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs and determine the reason for any discrepancies and informs supervisor of those
· Attendance at required departmental meetings
· Experience estimating commercial finish projects from architectural drawings and specifications
· Ability to read, interpret and understand architectural drawings and specifications
· Knowledgeable of contract documents including architectural and structural drawings
· Experience in Microsoft programs, Bluebeam, and Adobe
· Multi-tasking, organizational skills and attentional to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Capability to pass both a background check as well as drug testing
· Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds; occasional up to 25 pounds
· Depends on Experience
· Relocation Benefits Possible. Located north of Everett
· Medical / Dental / Vision / Life
· Optional additional life insurance / STD / LTD
· Paid Holidays / Vacation
· Employee Recognition Programs