We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Fairview, OR 97024
We are looking for an estimator that has experience in the metal stamping or fabrication (preferably in trucking, transportation, or aerospace) industry who is looking for an exciting new opportunity!
You would be involved in customer service, sales, and supporting customers with cost estimating for new quotes.
Job duties entail:
- Reviewing customer design plans for manufacturability (determine feasibility of design)
- Being liaison between customer service, sales, customer, and manufacturing (excellent communication is a MUST!) *Visiting customer and suppliers on an as needed basis
- Developing and maintaining estimating standards
- Assisting in purchasing of materials and parts
- Performing cost analysis and maintenance in ERP system
Having a knowledge of metal stamping and fabrication and assembly systems as well as an understanding of quality standards will benefit you greatly in this position. Must have an understanding of manufacturing methods, various machine types, and mechanical aptitude.
Must be proficient in MS Office and Outlook and have great written and verbal communication skills!
If you are looking for a new opportunity in your career in the manufacturing industry, please apply here!