We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Clackamas, OR 97015
We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to work as a Purchasing & Technical Sales Estimator for a metal fabrication company in the Portland area!
This position is fast paced, and requires flexibility, great attention to detail, a desire to wear many hats, and dip your hands into every aspect of this job.
You would be…
- Sourcing and managing supplies and vendors within cost and quality parameters
- Initiating purchase orders and packing slips and comparing costs to ensure items match bill of material standards (oversee shipping/receiving clerk)
- Coordinate documents and certifications for purchased materials
- Monitor inventory process & oversee returns/credits
- Maintain records in ERP system software
- Identify and solve errors in data & ERP system software
- Analyze engineered drawings & other technical customer specifications
- Prepare time, cost, material, and labor estimates
- Consult with clients and vendors in other departments to formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Set up cost monitoring procedures
We are looking for someone with 5 years of experience in manufacturing management (and familiarity with manufacturing processes and principles) or a related industry, with basic forklift skills.
Great communication skills are a MUST! Basic mathematical and reasoning skills, MS office, and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) will help tremendously with this position.
If you have experience in Manufacturing management and estimation, and this position interests you please apply here!