We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1925 NE Stucki Ave Ste 175 Hillsboro, OR 97006
Opti Staffing is Hiring!
Position: Escrow Assistant
Pay:$28, 000 to $42, 000 D.O.E.
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Company: Very busy title company is seeking a dynamic, results-driven Escrow Assistant! They are a leading provider of title insurance and related services to the real estate and mortgage industries and need someone who can jump right in and with minimal supervision, support a fast-paced driven group of Escrow officers.
someone who can juggle many responsibilities with grace and professionalism. You are incredibly efficient, have great math and analytical skills and know how to manage your time effectively! Experience in Escrow a plus. Did I mention a very high level of professionalism, I hope so. This is a professional, demanding environment, where dynamic people thrive!
The right individual will have:
• Minimum 2-3 years as an Escrow Assistant
• High competency in preparing documents of a legal and sensitive nature.
- knowing how to return docs, open orders and find files are a MUST!
• Excellent problem solving skills. There are always problems in any business, it’ s the solutions that endeavor success.
• Must be detail oriented. I am sure you have heard this before, but we mean it. Details will make or break someone’ s success in this role.
• Expert computer skills, you don’ t need to program a computer, but being extremely well versed in Excell and Word are mandatory.
• Strong aptitude towards Math. This isn’ t calculus, but basic understanding of formulas and how they relate to data is essential.
• Strong listening skills. You must have the ability to interpret direction, see the final picture, and make analysis and recommendations on others direction.
• Skilled in prioritizing work to meet stringent deadlines and work in team-oriented environment.
• Self-motivated Illustrates a commitment to customer service.
If you are Interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU!
Contact Megan at Opti to secure your Interview today!