We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10301 Willows Rd Redmond, Washington 98052
We supply critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ ll find our products in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
- Works under limited supervision performing assigned screening processes in accordance with military and/or other assembly standards using manufacturing documents, schematics, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Load, monitor, and unload assigned burn-in ovens per documented requirements and ensure proper oven performance.
- Monitor and documents results per internal procedures.
- Responsible for environmental testing to include burn-in, constant acceleration, temp cycling and automated testing of parts.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and digital multi-meter.
- Works from documented standards and established operating procedures to screen parts to meet reliability requirements.
- Communicates errors and equipment issues to test engineers and maintenance support teams.
- Enters data into software tools (access database and excel).
- Completes required training.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience as an assembler or technician in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. AA in electronics preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Demonstrated experience with technical requirements. MIL-STD experiences a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to follow complex work instructions
- Demonstrated experience in an environment that requires attention to detail and focus
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Proficient with MS Office and windows